Health and safety
Your health and safety is our priority here at Action Adventure Activities. We recognise that you are participating in an adventure sport or outdoor activity with which you may be unfamiliar and your safety is our first concern at all times.
- All our instructor staff are trained to relevant National Governing Body standards, and any activity starts with a safety briefing. We have qualified first aid provision for all activities.
- Risk assessments are carried out for each activity, and are reviewed on a regular basis. Copies of risk assessments are available on request.
- Safety equipment is issued for many of our activities, and must be worn at all times. All our equipment is regularly checked and maintained to the highest standard.
- Action Adventure Activities carries Public Liability Insurance up to £5m.
- Action Adventure Activities is based at Easterhill Farm, formerly a working farm and set in a rural location. We recommend groups refer to the farm visit links shown below.
For further details please refer to our Terms & Conditions.